Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Walk With Christ: Day Two

Day Two

Question:  Am I seeking Christ's help?


Read:  Proverbs 3:5-6 
 5 aTrust in the Lord with all thine bheart; and lean not unto thine cown dunderstanding.
6 In all thy ways aacknowledge him, and he shall bdirect thy cpaths.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
9 And he said unto me, My agrace is sufficient for thee: for my bstrength is made perfect in cweakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may drest upon me.  
10 Therefore I take pleasure in ainfirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in bpersecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am cweak, then am I dstrong.

Jacob 4:7
7 Nevertheless, the Lord God showeth us our aweakness that we may know that it is by his bgrace, and his great condescensions unto the children of men, that we have power to do these things.

Ether 12:27
 27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their aweakness. I bgive unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my cgrace is sufficient for all men that dhumble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make eweak things become strong unto them.

Ponder:  How can the Lord help me to overcome my weaknesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!